Photobucket

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday!

Why exactly is it called Black Friday? That's some racist shit! Things are cheap on "Black" Friday! What kinda bullshit is that?!

I worked today on Black Friday at the doctor's office. I'm kinda glad because I didn't want to be out with the masses. Not that I'm afraid to get injured, cause I'm a pretty big and sturdy guy... It's just if I want something that someone else wants, I might have to get physical! I don't want to punch some old lady in the face! lol

My Black Friday was pretty calm at work. Not a whole lot of patients today. I was answering phones and though the patients always seem to want to annoy me, I mostly laughed my ass off at how stupid they are.

I am going to my normal Friday poker game this Black Friday. That's pretty exciting. I like playing poker and I like to think that I'm pretty good at it. I've been in a breaking even/losing slump for the past month or so, but I have a good feeling tonight. Hopefully, I can make some bank so I can show my lady a good time when she gets back from her trip. I miss ya, babe. ;)

That's my exciting Black Friday. Yeah, I know, pretty damn boring. Boring is how I roll, dammit! I'll probably go out tomorrow... does that mean it's Black Saturday? lol I do work in the morning from like 7:45am-11:45am. That kinda sucks, but then I can go home and take a nap! I LOVE ME SOME NAPS!

Okay, I'm gonna go eat some cheese pizza now and then I'm off to X's store and then off to Billy's for the poker.

PS: I've been thinking about you a lot lately, babe. Hope you're having a good time... just not a "real" good time. ;)

Later

Fnord

1 comment:

  1. I never looked at Black Friday that way, but I think you may be on to something. Hope you won at poker :)

    ReplyDelete