Photobucket

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 1

Day 1

This is Day 1 of the challenge given to me where I must blog for 7 days straight. Today’s topic will be what people in your doctor’s office really say/think about you. If you didn’t read any previous blog that I have wrote or my introduction, you wouldn’t know that I currently work in a doctor’s office. I am one of the many people that you talk to when you call, or e-mail or fax over. I make your appointments, send messages to your doctor and even handle all of your personal matters in the office. With a click of the mouse, I can find out every little detail and know everything about you.

Being a guy, there are some strange things that happen in a doctor’s office. When ladies call with “lady problem” they refuse to tell me anything. They say “Just have the doctor call me” or “it’s personal” and that bugs the crap out of me! If you wanna know the truth, I know every little secret about you already. I leave your “cryptic” message for your doctor, but I remember your name. I look into your damn chart afterwards to see what was so “personal” and I usually get a laugh about it. If you think I’m the only one that does that, you got another thing coming! If a man can call the office and tell one of us that he’s having some erectile dysfunction problems, you can tell me that you have some strange discharge coming out of your vagina! I work at a doctor’s office! It’s not like I’m going to wait for you to come into the office and point and laugh!

Another thing about us at the doctor’s office. When you come in and check in at the desk and you whisper your information to whomever you are checking in with… it doesn’t stay a secret. If you have some embarrassing question or something that is very odd with what’s wrong with you and you are trying to keep it hush-hush, that’s impossible. If you come in for a freaky and weird reason, the whole office will know why and you will probably get some strange nickname. You probably won’t like this nickname, but you have no choice. And when you come in for future appointments, no matter what they are for, you will always get a stifled chuckle sent your way… probably a funny look or two as well! Nothing is kept secret in your doctor’s office. Trust me.

That’s what I have for Day 1. Stay tuned until tomorrow for Day 2 where things will get even more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment