Photobucket

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Damn alarm clock!

Last night, I didn’t sleep abnormally. I didn’t go to sleep any later than I usually do. I didn’t wake up in the middle of the night or toss or turn. After seeing my “hottie with a nice body” last night for a drink and a smooch or two, I drove home. I didn’t drive in the opposite direction this time. I didn’t end up in some Podunk town in the middle of nowhere. It was a normal drive home where I felt like an all-star after seeing that sexy lady. I went home and after texting her for a short time more, we both decided we should hit the hay… separately… “sad face”

So, after sleeping soundly and peacefully, I heard my alarm in the morning and went through my normal routine. I am a pain in the ass sleeper when I need to wake up. Instead of setting the clock for a certain time and just getting up, I like to set it for early and hit the snooze button until I HAVE to get up. Now, this morning, that didn’t really work. It could be because my hands cover the whole clock, so instead of hitting the snooze button, I hit the off button. But when my phone rang at 9am with my boss asking me if I was sleeping, it shocked me!

I had so woken up and hit the snooze! Why didn’t my alarm go back off that bastard?! So, I was supposed to be at work at 8:30, but ended up getting there at 9:30. It’s a good thing I can take a shower, get ready for work and get there in 30 minutes. I’m awesome like that. Now, I don’t know how to fix this situation. Someone said I should get another alarm clock, place it so that I have to actually get up out of bed and turn it off. I personally don’t think this will work. I think I need to learn just to get up when my alarm goes off! Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment