Photobucket

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Monday, December 7, 2009

What can I say? She was right!

What can I say? She was right! I started off saying that I would be blogging everyday and how easy it would be. I started the blog with the right intents on doing a daily blog, no matter the subject. The last time I blogged was on Black Friday! It’s now December 7th and Black Friday was so long ago!

So, maybe I won’t be able to update my blog everyday, but I am going to put some effort into it. Like today for instance. I'm blogging about not being able to blog and how right my special lady was about that. Yeah, I can admit I'm wrong on the very few times that I actually am wrong! :P

Since you are probably the only one reading this, I miss ya baby. I can't wait until we see each other again. I'm dying in anticipation to feel your lips... among other things. ;)

This was a short little blog about not being able to blog. Hell, I might post another blog later on today if I have time! That's two in one day! Does that mean that it excuses me from one of my missed days? It should!

No comments:

Post a Comment