Photobucket

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 2: A day in the life of Fnord.

Day 2 in the Challenge will show us 24 hours in the life of Fnord… me. We will start on Wednesday 11/18 at 7pm and we will end on 11/19 at 7pm. Let’s take a look.

7:00pm

I put on a jumpsuit to get ready to go out and attempt to fix my piece of shit car. I am sad because my car quit working when I got out of work. I drove to Panda Express for lunch and it was fine. I got out of work and all I heard when I turned the key was *CLICK*. So, I take a bus home and change into my jumpsuit for not only warmth but so I can look like a mechanic as well!


8:00pm

God Bless the 8mm or 5/16ths wrench. As stupid as it sounds, my buddy X drives me back to work where my car is and does exactly what his dad told us. He takes out the wrench, tightens the bolt on the battery and the car starts. I’m as giddy as a school girl. I hang with him for a few minutes and can’t complain when he bums a cigarette… THIS TIME!


9:00pm

I talked to my babe on the phone. I love the sound of her voice. She’s so goddamn sexy. She’s started to tease me and poke fun a little bit more and it just attracts me more to her. She’s awesome and since my car is fixed, everything is great.


10:00pm

Turn on The Ultimate Fighter and watch a not-so-bad fight. I probably could’ve been better, but it was still enjoyable. I want Kimbo Slice to fight again, dammit!

11:00pm

Another reality show to watch. Real World/Road Rules Challenge is on and I like to watch drunken idiots, so I tune in. It’s a good one because there’s a drunken fight! Woohoo! I text my babe goodnight as she gets ready to go to sleep. She says that I “love” her. I’m not sure what to think about that one. ;)

12:00M

I start to watch Pelham 123 because I just can’t fall asleep yet. This movie must be boring as hell, because this is second time I’ve tried watching it and I’ve fallen asleep both times. Maybe I should buy this movie for when I’m tired! I don’t know what time I fall asleep, but I do eventually.

7:00am

I’m just finishing my shower. I’m ready for a new day. I’m ready early so I decide to go to Starbucks and get a fancy coffee! I go to my car, go to start it and I hear the dreaded sound *CLICK* and that’s it. I try the wrench thing again and that doesn’t do it. I swear a lot and call a cab. Fuck.

8:00am

I start work. The Russian speaks Russian in the corner. She’s probably planning a KGB hit out on me. I’m going to be in a bad mood all day because my car didn’t start and I’m stuck at work right now and can’t do a goddamn thing about it. Fan-fucking-tastic!

9:00am

The phones turn on. One of the girls I work with rushes away saying that “she has to take this call” and disappears. She does this too much leaving me to pick up her slack. Today might as well be a Monday because it’s going to suck ass. I don’t see anything turning this shitty day around. The first patient that calls me gives me the line that he’s a “personal friend” and will call back later. Bullshit. I hope when he calls back, he gets me again so I can tell him that I will leave a message and not “patch him straight through” to the doctor.

10:00am

These patients today are driving me insane. It’s bad enough that my days sucks ass, but now these patients have to give me shit all day? This days is quickly leaning towards me punching someone in the face. Beware people with faces!

11:00am

They delivered cheeseburgers and hot dogs for lunch today… AND FRENCH FRIES! Woohoo! I also just checked my Fantasy Football Waiver Wire pick up and I totally fucked that up! I picked up Fargas instead of Snelling! What the hell was I thinking on Monday when I put that in! I’m such a moron. Today has turned out horrible! Off to lunch I go!

12:00N

I talked to X on lunch about how my day is horrible which included a horrible Fantasy Football pick. He agreed. His dad will be coming by to look at my car this weekend. Hopefully it’s a quick fix. I played some internet poker while on lunch. Lost a game, won a game. Nothing fun and exciting. I sent my beautiful babe a fax that I think she’ll appreciate. We’ll see how that goes over. Maybe it’ll give me a point. ;)

1:00p

Now it’s like I’m working by myself. I really do work with a bunch of idiots with absolutely no work ethic. And now my boss has given me an extra project to do, like I’m not busy enough. Meanwhile, the lady that I drool over is shopping at the mall! How unfair is that?!

2:00p

Now I’m doing my job along with this side project. Bleh. I feel angry about my car sitting at home and now I’m thinking about how taking the bus home sucks ass. If it wasn’t for the crappy weather outside, I’d walk home. Time’s ticking away.

3:00p

I just saw a lady with no legs on Inside Edition. She’s on her third pregnancy! How does that even work? Does she have a “va-jay-jay” down there but no legs? Does she ever get real bad carpet burn? Does she look like a dog trying to scoot-clean it’s ass when she moves around? Yes, I’m a horrible person. Yes, I’m probably going to Hell. I am intrigued!

4:00p

My workday is 30 minutes from being over with. This would normally get me excited and happy except for the fact that I have to go outside and wait for a bus. Then I will take the bus home and be sad as my car is broken.

5:00p

I’m on the bus going back home since my shit car didn’t start this morning. I look around and see no one smiling. Everyone always looks sad on the bus. My phone vibrates and a smile grows on my face. For some strange reason, at this point something starts to clear up in my mind. “I think I might love this girl.” That’s the thought rolling around in my head. She joking said that I loved her last night. I knew it was a joke from her end, but it actually got me thinking.

6:00p

I finish watching Pelham 123 while texting the most beautiful woman in the world. She’s amazing. She makes me happy even when I’ve had a shitty day. I’ve told her this. My heart beats faster when I see her. My stomach gets all twisty and full of butterflies every time I hear her voice. No matter what, a smile grows across my face whenever I hear her assigned ringtone. She says it’s lust and though lust is strongly there, I’m starting to think otherwise. This causing me to overthink and it slightly scares me. Now I don’t know what to do. What if I really love this girl and I tell her and it just scares her away? That would definitely suck balls (and not in a good way!). I’ve got some things to think about. Seeing as how I probably won’t see her for three weeks, I’ve got plenty of time to think about that.

7:00pm

Pelham 123 wasn’t as bad as I thought. I also watched some South Park while I waited for X to come over. He’s gonna try to use his car fixing skills to get my ride moving again. Yeah, I’m crossing my fingers. And guess what? I PUT MY JUMPSUIT BACK ON! WOOHOO! I just realized that I’m not going to be able to see this girl that I think I love for a couple of weeks. She’s going away for Thanksgiving. This saddens me. I won’t even be able to see her before she goes. :( This sucks…

Well, that was 24 boring-ass hours of me. If you didn’t like it, I don’t care! If you did enjoy the tidbits here and there, let me know. Don’t be a stranger! Comment away!


No comments:

Post a Comment