Photobucket

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An Introduction?

I was going to do an introduction, but I don’t really know how to introduce myself. My name is Josh, but I’ve gone by quite a few nicknames before. I think for here, we’ll just stick with Fnord or JR. I could tell you my whole name, but I am so googleable that it would take some stalker crazy person about 30 seconds to find out everything about me. And no one stalks me without my permission!

I was born in the small town of Plantation, Florida. I was raised in various places, mostly in the state of Texas. Because I am the result of a broken divorced home, I bounced between parents throughout high school and at the end of it all, moved up to the Chicagoland area to live with neither of them. Yes, I know that sounds bad, but you don’t know my family. There will be future blogs about them. So, I’m still a “Southern Gentleman Texas Boy” living up here in Chicago, even though I’ve been up here since 1997.

Other than the fact that I don’t redneck it out with my clothes and whatnot, some people have told me that I look like I’m from Texas. I don’t even know what that means, but sometimes I agree with them. My “Texasisms” totally come out randomly.

I currently work at a doctor’s office, so if you want to get to know what YOUR office currently thinks/says about you, this would be the blog to read. I’m not going to say WHERE I work because then you would know… and if you happen to be a patient of me, all of our secrets would be revealed! GASP!

I have a strange way of always telling the complete truth, no matter if it’s good or bad. It occasionally gets me into trouble. Also, for some strange reason, people tend to think I’m not telling the truth when I am. Weird.

So, the reason that I’ve started this blog is because one day I got a text message. I didn’t recognize the number, but I am pretty open which means my information is pretty accessible. I continued on talking to this person, which I found out was a chick about my age. She told me that she had texted my number randomly. Automatically I was intrigued. I will be blogging about her… probably a lot. For the sake of not using real names and getting people in trouble, I will be referring to her as Discordia or Dis for short as I will be her counter-part, Fnord. Currently, I am awestruck by the things Dis does. She amazes me with her beauty and sexual appetite, among many other things. I will get more into details with this as time goes by.

Well, that’s all you’re going to get for an introduction. If you want more, just ask me and I’ll respond or you can just wait to see what I blog about in the future.

Peace,

Fnord

No comments:

Post a Comment