Photobucket

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 5: I probably shouldn't have done that.

For the subject of my Day 5 blog I chose "I probably shouldn't have done that" for a few simple reasons. There are many things I can look back on in my life and think that sentence. If you think right now, there are probably many times that you can use that sentence too.

The main reason that I bring this up is because yesterdays blog. I probably shouldn't have blogged that yesterday. I mean, things were/are going so well between me and my girl that I shouldn't have thought about it a little too much and over think things: therefore making me blog like an idiot. It made her feel guilty and give the thought that we should back things up or slow things down or something. I don't ever want to put those ideas in her head. If I had longer arms, I'd spank myself for yesterday's blog. But what's done is done.

Other things I think of when I think "I probably shouldn't have done that"

1. Meet anyone of LavaLife.
Do you know LavaLive? It's a phone chat thing. I got bored one day long ago and decided to give it a call. I, stupidly, ended up actually dishing out money to pay for minutes. I did meet one of the girls on there and it didn't turn out that well. I probably shouldn't have done that.

2. Date someone 7 years younger than me.
Sure, it can be fun. They are full of life and energy. They move fast and get excited for stupid things. They can probably be easily manipulated and you have easy access to ditch them when the time is needed. But they just aren't on the same level as me. They say that women mature faster than men. I say that's bullshit. I just happened to know what I wanted. She did not. Turned out bad.

3. Borrow money from a friend.
Yeah, I'm not good with remembering things all the time. I borrowed money from someone and it slipped my mind to pay him back promptly. This friendship is now ruined and done with. There will be no reconciliation. We won't be on Maury Povich running into each other's arms in forgiveness. He thinks I disrespected him by not paying him back. I think he's a moron for not asking for anything back.

4. Try and make a shake/rootbeer float out of different items.
I had chocolate ice cream, RC Cola, a Cake Batter Delux Cupcake, a fortune cookie, chocolate syrup, ice, and protein powder. Combine that all together and it does not taste good. At least I tried, right? Some would say that I ruined a perfect Cake Batter Delux Cupcake! ;)

5. Date someone off Craigslist.
This would be connected to #2, but I decided to give it a category alone. As much as I love cruising around the CL, it's not the greatest place to "pick up a chick". Yes, my ex was from CL. Obviously didn't turn out well because she is "my ex" as you read. I have talked to people "platonically" on there and they always want me to help them move. What the hell?! CL is going down hill and it won't be long before I stay off the CL for good!

6. Quit something that you know you're going to start again.
I quit smoking quite a few times for various of reasons. But everytime I quit, I quit for just the one reason, whichever it may be. And I know that if for some reason that thing changes, I will start again. I'm a smoker. People need to realize this and deal with it.

7. Be Facebook friends with co-workers
Now that I think about it, it probably wasn't the greatest idea. I'm a guy that likes to say what's on his mind. That is rarely a good thing. I've had Facebook updates that haven't been good for everyone to read. When my boss or some other co-worker sees these, they will probably look down upon me. I agree, it's time to cut ties between work and play.

8. Buy a used car from a friend or relative.
I bought my car from my buddy's dad. It has had 2 problems since then that needed to be fixed. Now normally, I would bring in my car to a place and probably over-pay and it would be fixed. Instead, my buddy's dad feels obligated to be the solution maker and I let him. It's more of a pain in the ass than losing money at a Pep Boys or something.

9. Play stupid way too much.
My motto in life is that if no one knows that you can do something, then they don't need to know until last possible moment. I play stupid and things get done for me. There are things that I could do on my car by myself, but I choose not to and then get stuck waiting for someone else to do it. In school, I sit there looking dumbfounded, but then get A's on all the assignments. I always like to let the other person explain things to me because it makes them feel like they are accomplishing something. When most of the time in reality I'm sitting there listening to someone babble on about things I already know. It can get quite annoying.

10. Do laundry not on your assigned day.
This is a funny story. It was Monday and for some reason I hadn't done laundry on Sunday like I was supposed to. I went down to the laundry room and saw who's day it was. They weren't doing laundry and they weren't even home. So, I said "fuck it" and put my laundry in. What happens next? They come home. I hear them go downstairs to the laundry room. I hear yelling. I go down there and they demand I take my clothes out. Yelling commences and they call the police on me. That's right. I get the police called on me for doing my laundry on their day! *GASP* My neighbors are idiots.


I'd love to hear things that you "shouldn't have done". Spread the joy. Let me hear your tales.

And for that special girl out there that's always reading my blog. You know who you are. ;) I miss ya, babe. I can't wait until I get to kiss those sexy lips again.


No comments:

Post a Comment