Photobucket

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The 7 Day Challenge

I was going to blog yesterday about how much I hate Monday and wish it would die. In this big bad world, there’s nothing that I really hate. There are things and people I dislike, but I don’t hate them. Mondays on the other hand are turning out to be a completely other matter. I literally hate Mondays now. I wish they would never occur. I wonder if Mondays didn’t exit, would Tuesdays be my next arch nemesis? I guess it doesn’t really matter what day of the week is the beginning of the week. If I have to work with the morons of the offices, making myself the only actual worker and it’s the busy beginning of the week, it sucks. But I’m wondering off of what I wanted this blog to be about. So, let’s move on.


On another side note, because I am a huge fan of side notes, I have now been challenged. The beautiful woman I refer to as Discordia has pointed out that I haven’t been able to blog every single day. I told her that I could if I wanted and a bet was made. The end of the bet will obviously have me as the winner. When I put my mind to something, I get it done, dammit! From today on, you will see a blog everyday for 7 days straight and you’re gonna like it! Then on December 5th, I will get my prize! ;)


I tell you what, this doesn't even count. I will start tomorrow as Day 1. Get ready for a full week of blogging!


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment