Photobucket

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ricky Martin is GAY?!

OMG! Breaking News: Ricky Martin has come out as a homosexual! I saw this posted somewhere and all I could think was "Really? Is is REALLY that shocking?" Is this the news that really shocks you when people were saying this for YEARS upon YEARS? I mean, look at this picture below. After seeing this picture, how can you NOT think he is gay? I've had no doubts since probably 1995 that he was gay. Hell, if I knew him when he was in Menudo, I would probably have thought he was gay.
This is not breaking news folks. This is something you should already know. Ricky Martin is gay. Big freakin' deal!
Next thing you're gonna tell me is that Brittany Spears has mental problems... or wait... Susan Boyle is ugly as hell...
Can you find some news that is ACTUALLY news?
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment