Photobucket

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Monday, March 29, 2010

Nine Dead (2010)

Communication is the key to the survival for nine strangers who have been kidnapped by a masked gunman and told that one of them will die every ten minutes until they discover how they are all connected. Who of the nine lives and who dies?


I went back and forth with this movie. Meaning everytime I thought I liked it something would happen to change my mind. A DEFINITE knock-off of the SAW concept, but I was willing to forgive this. Just as I said with the movie in general going back and forth, I felt the same with the acting. A few of them were solid actors and then the others were sub-par. There was one however I felt was a TERRIBLE actress. Surprisingly, the most recognizable face, Melissa Joan Hart, known probably most notably for her long running Nickolodeon show "Sabrina the Teenage Witch," gave the worst acting performance out of the bunch. On a positive note, as things start to come together and make since there is an impressive twist that makes you quickly become forgiving of its low points.......But then it drops the ball and the end makes you want the last 86 minutes of your life back. Disappointing.


**/*****


2/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment