Photobucket

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blog Catch-up!

Man, a lot has happened since I last blogged! I can't even remember when that was! For some reason, while I'm at work, I can change the things surrounding my blog, but actually blogging leaves me blank. While I'm sitting at my desk at work, I start a blog... just about every single day. Then I get busy and distracted. That makes me wander away and by the end of the day, my thoughts aren't the same again! So, I decided that I'm going to make time on my lunch hour to post a blog instead of just bullshitting at work or playing online poker! This blog will be a catch-up for those millions and millions... or 5 and 1/2 people that actually... or just might... read this.

I've got my Insanity Workout DVDs in the mail! I'm super excited about those! I'm planning on starting those on Sunday. I feel sorry for my neighbors downstairs. I'll have to figure out a good time where it doesn't sound like I'm going to come crashing down through their ceiling! Super-stoked about starting these workouts though. That alongside me starting my old diet again, I'm gonna be dropping fat and gaining muscle in no-time. I did it once, I can do it again. I just need that motivation. I can't remember what motivated me before. I'm gonna have to just grow up and do it, dammit!

For those of you that read this and actually know me... I think there might be like 1 of you out there... you would know that I'm a fan of zombies. Or maybe you don't know and should know! Anyway, I've been getting back into them by watching horrible zombie movies and reading zombie books and everything. Yeah, I'm a big zombie dork. So what! Anyway, I was reading a zombie book and when I put it into a backpack that I own, I found a book called "Zombie Haiku" that I never finished! It's filled with just what it's called: zombie haiku! For example:

Joy! Magic exists!
An old dream of mine came true
and I think it's love.

That above is a Haiku. That's actually the first Haiku of the book. So, at the end of every single blog I do, I'm going to continue the Haiku that goes throughout the book! I know that you don't care, but I'm pretty excited!

I'll be going back to finish some education in January. I still don't know what I'm going to "major" in or focus on, but I'm going back. Since I work full-time, I'm probably going to only take about 2 night classes a semester, but I'm gonna knock it out. I'm going to go ahead and save up some dough to pay off the CLC bill I owe so I can add some credits that I actually have to make it quicker. Yeah me!

For those of you that aren't that special chick that I'm really digging lately, I'm still with her and loving every minute of it. She really is the most awesome chick that I've ever been with. She makes me happy and every moment we're together feels great. HEY YOU, You're great. :)

So, it's the holiday time. What does that mean for me? Nothing. All of my family is down in Texas, so I don't really "do" the holidays. I mean, last year I was dating someone and did the holiday thing with her and her family and it was pretty cool, but it's not a big deal if I do nothing. The one thing I still do and love doing in the holidays is getting gifts for the ones I care about. When I was younger, my family and I didn't have any money. I'd get little small gifts from my friends and other family members, but me and my mom didn't have any money to really spend on each other. Don't get me wrong, she bought me stuff from "Santa", but I wasn't stupid. I knew she probably spent more than she had, so when I could I just stopped her. I didn't want her to go broke for my enjoyment. lol So, one thing that I really try to keep enjoying about the holidays is my ability to buy something... even if it's just a small thing... for the ones that I care about. It makes me happy to know that I can buy these things. I know it must sound weird, but I'm a weird kid, dammit!

Okay, I think I've blogged enough for tonight. I'm sure I'll be back here in no time blogging and blabbering away. Maybe I'll have a topic that can bring in some responses?! Maybe I'll actually get more followers?! Who KNOWS what my future holds! Muwahahahahaha!

Sometimes rain is sad,
but after the time we shared,
rain can't pull me down.

Fnord

No comments:

Post a Comment