Photobucket

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Zombie movies are the best and now I know why!

Yesterday I was watching some horrible zombie movie. You know the ones. This one was about a girl's college dormitory that was surrounded by zombies! Now, while the movie itself was horrible, there was a boob here and there that made up for that! lol But I wasn't watching it because of the boobs, I was watching it because I have a strange facination with the Zombie Movie genre! Is it even a genre? Does it seperate itself from the "Horror" genre? I'd like to think so. There are thousands of zombie movies out there! Most of them are horrible, but there are tons of them!

Anywho, I've finally figured out why I enjoy Zombie movies along with other horror movies. They almost never have a happy ending! For the longest time I was in search of movies without the sappy happy ending that almost all movies have. Then I came to the realization that Zombie movies almost NEVER have a happy ending! This is probably why I love them so much!

Does that make me not normal? Who is normal these days anyway? ha ha ha

So, yeah... other than zombies are just cool, I love movies with unhappy endings! Booyah!

The tree in the wind
slowly bends like a dancer,
dancing in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment