Photobucket

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top 10 T-Shirt Slogans from 2009

I was reading through Time Magazine (I don't know why I have a subscription for that) and there was a section called The Top 10 Lists and one of them was a T-Shirt Slogan list. I decided to pass this along cause I thought it was hysterical!

1. "Imma Let You Finish"
Kanye West, to country singer Taylor Swift at the MTV Video Music Awards

2. "Kobe Special"
Tiger Woods' rumored nickname for expensive jewelry bought to placate and angry wife, a tactic employed by L.A. Laker Kobe Bryant

3. "I'm no saint"
Silvio Berlusconi's response to sex allegations

4. "I am centaur"
Name of a Twitter feed inspired by Yankee Alex Rodriguez, who reportedly owns portraits of himself as half horse, half man

5. "One meal per day"
U.S. commander Stanley McChrystal's reported no-fuss diet to avoid sluggishness

6. "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"
Kane Moss' motto to maintain her slim frame

7. "I can has swine flu?"
America's first confirmed case of H1N1 in a house pet: an Iowa tabby

8. "All wee-weed up"
Barack Obama's description of end-of-the-summer legislative anxiety

9. "Doing God's work"
Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein, on how he spends his time as a banker

10. "Keep f____ that chicken!"
Newscaster Ernie Anastos' bizarre, unprintable on-air gaffe

No comments:

Post a Comment