Photobucket

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Payback

When detective Sean Walker's partner is brutally murdered by psychotic killer Billy during a drug bust gone wrong, Sean nearly executes Billy himself. Traumatized by his friend's death and disgusted by internal politics, Sean quits the Las Vegas police force and moves his beautiful wife and young daughter to an isolated ranch.


After ten years in prison, Billy escapes and sets out to get even with the cop who put him away. He hooks up with his sadistic girlfriend Sadie and the two set out in search of Sean, leaving a trail of dead bodies in their wake. Clueless, Sean's former colleagues call him in to help. As Sean tracks the escaped killer, Billy and Sadie close in on the ranch. By the time Sean realizes where Billy's trail leads, his wife, teenage daughter, and their sexy traveling companion Michelle, have been taken hostage.


While waiting for Sean to arrive, Billy and Sadie indulge their perverse appetites with the helpless prisoners. Racing against time, Sean must act alone to save his family from the brutal killers bent on revenge.




I know what you're thinking. Why would you even watch this movie?! I mean, the big stars include, the boy from Blue Lagoon, the one guy from one of the Saw movies and Angie Everhart! Why was this even on my Netflix list? I have no clue. Maybe I clicked on the wrong thing? Maybe it was because I watched that Reality TV Show where the child stars were trying to get back into the business and I felt nostalgic? I have no clue how it got on my list or how it even moved to the top at all!


I was shocked to get this in the mail and really didn't even want to watch it. It's got the feel of a made for TV movie and it was definitely straight to DVD. But I watch everything, as I said before, so I watched it. After falling asleep before the end, I had to wake up and re-watch the end. There were a couple of "sexy" scenes, if we were on like Lifetime or something. I did see a small boob. Only one. Don't get me wrong, I like movies without sex scenes and whatnot, but when Everhart calls up the bellboy to come back to the room for some action while she's "separated" from Atkins (for 10 years now?!).


This movie should never be watched by anyone ever again. For your own safety, stay away.


1/5 Stars


*/*****

No comments:

Post a Comment