Demotivational Poster of the Day

Demotivational Poster of the Day

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Suicide Girls Must Die! (2010)

In an unscripted "reality horror" plot that pays homage to the pierced and tattooed pinups of SuicideGirls.com, twelve Suicide Girls calendar models find themselves fighting for their lives inside a remote cabin in Maine. Thanks to an array of hidden cameras as well as portable cameras the edgy, sexy, alternative beauties are carrying, viewers get to see their terror firsthand from every angle. Sawa Suicide directs.
Anyone who knows the Suicide Girls knows this is not meant to be a thriller or typical horror. I can't believe people actually expect to be scared or to see a big budget Hollywood movie when they rent this. The only thing you need to know, is that if you like SG (which I do), then you will love this movie. It is goofy, fun and sexy in a movie that plays out like a photo shoot (so exactly the kind of things you would expect from SG.)

Why do so many people HATE this movie? Seriously people? Are we all movie school drop outs and upset that these girls get to make a movie and you do not? First if you know anything about the Suicide Girls, then you'd know right off it was not going to be a true horror movie. Take it for what it is, a documentary/campy flick about a photo shoot gone bad. I found this movie delightful. It was entertaining. The suicide girls are great, and anything they do is enjoyable. The girls can't act all that well, but like I said you need to take it at face value. I loved this movie and encourage anyone that enjoys the Suicide Girls to watch it, you will not be disappointed.


*****/*****

5/5 Stars (What can I say, I like hot naked tattooed chicks!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, and I got a signed copy of this at the 2010 Chicago Comicon. I found it odd that the three girls that signed it... weren't even ON the DVD or movie or whatever at all, but I still was happy to get their autographs. ;)

    ReplyDelete